I have a couple of progress shots of this big fellow. I’ve started working on the horn. I wanted the shading to be more subtle for the smooth horns, so I’ve started using a Staedtler Pigment Liner (0.1 mm size), which is finer than the pen I’ve used up until now, which is a Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Pen (Superfine). The dots are creeping along the neck and into the face. I’ve finally gotten to the eye, the ear, the right shoulder, and the face is coming along.
Enough explaining. Here are the images. There are two different stages of progress, the latest being at the bottom. As usual, I’ll include some closeups. Thanks for looking.